Friday, September 19, 2008

It's A Conspiracy Man!

Alright so it has been brought to my attention that there are many guys that people think i like and that they say they could totally see me with. so have come up with a list of the guys that these rumors involve, JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. cause its really annoying when when people mistake friendliness for attraction.

the guys a don't like:
  • sam bitchoff-i mean bishoff
  • scott wyman
  • lincoln beal
  • alan holt
  • nick badzik
  • zack badzik
  • jay terry
  • gus green
  • tom jorza
  • will madsen cause hes being an a hole
  • gus drake
  • eli talooe (dont ask)
  • AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE YOU MIGHT THINK I LIKE THAT ARE NOT IN THE LIST OF PEOPLE I DO "LIKE LIKE" OR THAT I LEFT OUT AND WILL EVENTUALLY REMEMBER WHEN I WAKE UP ONE NIGHT WHILE DREAMING ABOUT RAINBOW VENUS FLYTRAPS EATING UNICORNS AND CRAP

guys people could see me with for which i wanted to scream and for which that makes them no better than the retards they said they could see me with:
  • lincoln beal
  • sam bishoff
  • if there are any others you could see me with please tell me cause i would very much like to know
Guys i DOOOOOOO like:
  • Chris WHO FREAKING LIVES IN FRANCE AND WONT KEEP CONTACT WITH ME AND IT MAKES ME SAD AND I THINK THAT WHEN MADI AND I GO TO FRANCE IM GONNA SEE HIM AND PUNISH HIM FOR BEING BAAAAD (if you know what i mean lolololol ;) )
  • James McAvoy
  • Nick Jonas
  • Joey Zehr
  • Cristiano Ronaldo's a pretty sexi dude
  • Aristide Black
  • CONRAD ZIMNEY THE SAXAPHONE PLAYER WHO I LOVE BUT ALSO HATE FOR QUITTING JAZZ BAND LAST YEAR CAUSE THEN I WAS GONNA JOIN BUT THEN REALIZED THAT HE WOULD BE IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN I WAS IN EIGHTH GRADE AND HE DOESN'T EVEN GO BHS HE GOES TO FREAKING HILA SCREW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why he quit though..............maybe it was cause me and tatiana SCREAMED his name out REALLY LOUD at every concert and then he quit for the last one and made me saaaaaaaaaaaaad and then oh his way out after the concert was over and it was just me and robin and taitana and a few teachers and somebody else and their parents and conrad and his parents were leaving and we were standing by the door and i had switched out of my heels and was holding them in my hand and i went to wave at him but could only lift my pinky finger up and it didn't occur to me that i could have waved with the other hand so i looked really retarded and im like "hi conrad!" and he's like "hi" and waved back and his parents looked at me like awe isn't that sweet? and he just looked at me like who the f is she? she looks really familiar... and i SHOULD look familiar because one day last year when i was getting my trombone out of the cabnet after school and jazz band was having their meeting and stuff i could see someone out of the corner of my eye but didnt care and then i looked away and stood up and oushed the door out farther and smashed him right in the face with it. i felt so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost started crying such such a beautiful face like shouldn't get ruined!!!!!!!! but it didn't look like any damage was done and im like "OH MY GOD IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT IM SORRY IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OK IM REALLY REALL REALLY SORRY" and he just kept going "yeah im fine! don't worry im ok! its ok!" but dang he played a knee-melting solo at the winter concert last year i still get chills. it was sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxi.

I HOPE THAT HAS CLEARED THINGS UP FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I AM RETARDED ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THOSE GUYS.
i may be stupid sometimes, not THAT stupid. at least im not as dumb as you look!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU KNOW I M FLAVAFLAVALICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Madi Williamson said...

yeah, but you are retarded to like McAvoy and Zehr EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

the Band Geek said...

just mcavoy but zehr is sexi my mom even thought so and doesnt think anyones sexi