Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jumping Ship: a tribute to Matt Lawrence


OH HEY LOOK ITS MATTHEW LAWRENCE MY FUTURE HUSBAND
so last night i stayed up til 2:45 am watching Jumping Ship, WITH MATT LAWRENCE WHO I LOVE, and it ended at 2:00, but i was going to watch it again cause we have satellite so we get two different disney channels the regular and the one that is three hours faster, but i fell asleep while watching Urkle (Family Matters) and when i woke up at 5:05 I started crying because it started at 3:00 and ended at 5:00!!!!!!!!!!! i ACTUALLY DID START CRYING it was really pathetic. and even though the movie was like totally gay (thanks to it being G rated for five year olds) IT STILL HAD MATT IN IT HE IS MY TRUE LOVE NOW. I can't believe i forgot to add him to the list of people i DOOOOOO like. this is me making up for leaving him out because SCREW THE OTHER GUYS matt is the only one i want. yay. funny thing is, he happens to be 14 years older than me. hehe BUT AGE SHOULDNT MATTER IF YOUR IN LOVE RIGHT? lets take aminute to think back on the wonderful movies he has been in (the ones that i have seen anyway) : Mrs. Doubtfire, Angels in the Endzone, the Hot Chick, Jumping Ship, and theres probably others but ill think of them later BUT I DID HAVE A LITTLE FUN IN TIME I WAS WAITING FOR THE SECOND SHOWING TO START BEFORE I FELL ASLEEP!!! and here is the fun i had:

An Organized List of All the Beautiful Things I Got to Watch the Beautiful Matt Lawrence Do in One of My New Fav Movies JUMPING SHIP (in chronological order) :

1) Look right at me through the camera with his big glossy googly baby eyes (I sighed)
2) Argue with and make fun of some bitchy snotty rich guy (I laughed)
3) Drive a ship (I gaped)

4)Catch fish while swimming (I nearly cried)

5) Come out of the water with his shirt off, showing off his his gorgous abs (i nearly died)

6) Kick a pirate's butt (I i thanked god for life so i could continue watching Matt)
7) Scare the farting crap out of a rich jerk and his little cousin on a trobical Australian island (i laughed again)

8) Build a shelter on a beach and impress a little kid with his survival techniques (i wished i was there)

9) Stab the jesus out of some fish WITH HIS SHIRT OFF (i screamed)

10) Kick ANOTHER pirates butt (i fell in love)

11) Steal a boat (I jumped up and down, squealing)

12) Inherit a boat and look so happy he almost started crying (i DID start crying)

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT AND SEXI PIX OF HIM!!!!!! the first one is from the Hot Chick and the second is from Jumping Ship

2 comments:

Madi Williamson said...

you spelled tropical with a b you r-tart

the Band Geek said...

lol i know. NOW. LUVS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu
that was random.
I LIKE MEN. they are sexi. like me. lol. and you. SHWASHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!