Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BHS POPS concert!

It just occurred to me that my blog name is Band Geek, my blogger name is t-bonegirl, but i don't have ANY posts on band!!!!! so i am officially changing that. here is an email i sent to my friend Alan, a friend who is a sophomore (which people seem to think is strange that i am friends with like a whole bunch of sophomores and know like half the Bainbridge High School band) about the BHS POPS concert. POPS stands for POPULAR SONGS by the way.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
OMG congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On winning the letter, I mean. you guyz were sooooo good! I had to thank the crap out of Katie after the concert for playing my ALL TIME FAV SONG, Title and Registration by DCFC!!!!!!!!!!!! I know all the words and I was abnoxiously singing along......... but no one could hear, thank GOD.
I was also abnoxiously video taping the songs with my digital camera. I can't believe they played HALO 3 that was sooo cool! I knew like half the people who got awards. like Tom Gerhardt. I'm friends with his little sis Ashley. but anywho. I was also the one who SCREAMED right after the percussion finnished playing DCFC. then everyone clapped. I tried to get some of Nic playing the Symbols but this weird dude in front of me kept putting his head in the way!
Well, you have NO Idea how many people I BEGGED to come with me cause I've been wanting to sea the Highschool Pops Concert, but no one could. Except Tatiana so we went together and we got up and screamed for Waterkotte cause we love him so much. but not in that weird "Mr. Waterkotte way".
I didn't know it until the Jazz Band started to play that Zack's family was sitting next to me. the Badziks are QUIET! they don't cheer or anything! Suckers. yeah, I was in the front row on the left (or your right from where you were standing) wearing the brown sweatshirt. Tatiana was so funny though! she laughed every time Nic walked by and when he came up to his family she started cracking up and I couldn't get her to shut up. her face turns freaking MAROON/VIOLET when she laughs really hard.
You HAVE to come to the WMS Pops concert! it is a devestating loss to anyone who doesn't show.
Tell me something, when I get into highschool, should I try for a Trombone scholarship?
P.S.
I was gonna congradulate you and Folderhead in person but you guyz dissapeared before the concert ended.


On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Alan wrote:
hey i saw you then....


On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
yeah, wasn't I just so smexy!
haha but you didn't show for WMS!
and what is up with Zack's absession with the word penis?
I saw him come in from outside before the actual concert started and he was leaning over while he walked and I'm like "What did he do to you?"
and he said "He kicked me right exactly on the penis!" and I said "Well, maybe you shouldn't fight nude anymore!" and he just glared at me and walked on.
but when I asked him if he played Alto or Tennor he said alto and I said haha Sam's sax is bigger than yours! and he said "What? do you think sax size relates to penis size?"
I mean, it's not like I'm afraid of the word or anything, but does he have to use it on a regular basis?


On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Alan wrote:
nice

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
no, I'm serious!
he uses it like every day now and I'm afraid to think what's going to happen during sex ED!



On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Alan wrote:
why are you afraid?

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
well, not so much afraid, as I am worried that I might faint from laughing really hard at the suckers in his science class.



On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Alan wrote:
o got it


On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
woah! Title and Registration just started playing! I'm listening my DCFC playlist and it just started playing and all of a sudden I'm remenescing on the BHS Pops concert which, by the way, PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michie rox, too.


On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:03 PM, wrote:
congratz and both Mrs. Miche and Mrs. Hurst are leaving through.....
*tear*


On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
:( sob ): I knew about Michie, but where is Hurst going?


On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Alan wrote:
she got a part in some show


On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Lainey Lee wrote:
oooooh which show? is it FAMOUS?
I wanna watch it!


On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Alan wrote:
i am not sure

and im not sure why it ended there but yeah thats the dl on the POPS concert and ms Hurst, the percussion directer for the high school band WHICH I GET TO BE IN NEXT YEAR YAY!!!!! the band, i mean. im not percussion. im general brass but i think the percussion does class with brass. idk. whatever i'll ask him later.

No comments: