Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Profile Pic & My Cousin Rachel


Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry for the retardedness of my profile picture my dad took it-without warning-when we were in the car on the way to see my cousin Rachel and my Aunt Marie. Rachel graduated high school already but I'm still taller than her! but only by like half an inch. but till Rachel rox and the weekend vacation to Port Townsend was majorly awesome. yeah anyway. he said "smile" but I was like "uh ok why I am I doing this?" so I joked around and did a really stupid looking smile on purpose and said "Like this?" and he forgot to take the thing off flash so it looks even WEIRDER, but I ended up using it anyway for my PROFILE PICTURE!!! yay. on the right is a pic of me and my cous Rachel. I'm on the left with the streaks and she's on the right with the dark brown hair.

No comments: