Friday, October 10, 2008

indi and swimming LUVS YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!


and again, the title of this post is the title of the email i sent people. this is the third.

oh my gosh you guys would SOOOOOOOOOO love danette's family the shermans are like the craziest people (next to me) that you will ever meet they are seriously the most fun people ever madi would know she sort of talked to savannah on the telephono last night devin is so adorable he like clings to me everywhere we go and calls me his ride buddy its so cute and danette is like "watch out he might have a crush on you" but in a joking way of course it was hilarious derek (the 16-year-old) is so annoying though seriously he stomps all over my last nerve but hes ok sometimes i mean he can be nice when he wants to hes the safety freak so he always has to come along and make sure everyone is ok on the rides and stuff. savannah cant stand any ride so she freaks out on all of them so me and derek put her in the middleon all the rides that she agrees to go on (of which there are few) like on indiana jones we put her in the middle and she closed her eyes and rolled her head back and let the ride move her completely and he and i were like "dude your gonna break your neck!" and she couldnt hear us over the loud noises and he and i perposefully screamed our brains out when the mummy falls on the car and she opened her eyes and nearly had a heart attack it was so funny eveybody else on he ride looked back at us like we were insane. the first time the family went on it she didnt go and i got the drivers seat and convinced devin and sierra (the little ones) that i was actually driving the car and dad vicky (the mom) derek and danette helped me convince them and at the part where the bugs are on the walls sierra started crying and everybody got mad at me for being such a sucky driver which made me remember how sam laughed at me when we went on autopia the ride on which you DO actually drive the car and i just started randomly breaking out in laughter which (as always) caused everybody else to start laughing and savannah and mom (who didnt ride the ride) saw us all come out laughing and asked us if we were ok and we stopped laughing it was hystarical you guys so should have been there if i could i really would take you with me we would have a blast and oh my goodness i gotta tell you about swimming on monday night derek brought out this squirt gun and started shooting us with water so we all attacked him and pushed him in the pool and he was fully dressed too so he was really pissed and he started squirting us some more and we just went under water and stuff and savannah taught me how to do a flip under water without bashing my head in or kicking the crap out of the people around me it was fun. but seriously you guys i do wish you were here i really do.

No comments: