Monday, April 14, 2008

DITZY MOMENTS-ROTFLOL!

OMG I had so many weird moments like last night when Madi and were talking on IM(sort of, quick reply e-mail) she was talking about how we should call Weber and then she said "Maybe next time we can all do three-wayLOLOLOLOLOLOL!" and I started cracking up so much I couldn't even see the keboard cause my eyes were so filled with water. And then later she said "I just looked at a pic Nick Jonas. No offence, but he's kind of a nerd" and I was still laughing so hard I spelled nerd "nwrd" and that's probably not the only thing I spelled wrong, cause like I said I coudn't see the keyboard that well and I was shaking but I said in reply "Yeah, but he's My nerd!" And then she said "But I doubt he'd wanna do three-wayLOLOLOLOLROTFLOL!" and then I replied "OIGMG(which was supposed to mean OMG, but like I said, I couldn't see) Od uyoi AWNT me to vahe a SEISYUEWR?" the only reason I know what I said was cause I just reviewed the convo we had.
6:58 PM me: than ASK him first if you can give me his e-mail adress?
I mean THEN
6:59 PM robE: UHHGGGGG but hes not online right now
me: then do it 2moro
PLEASE I swear I won't make u do anything u'll egret
I mean Regret
7:00 PM robE: fine....i cant believe im ACTUALLY doing THIS!....but ill message him! & ASK!
7:01 PM me: OMG for a second I thought u said u'll "massage" him
not mEssage him
srry!
I can't breathe
I'm having another laugh attack!
7:02 PM robE: hahaha.....OMG now ANOTHER blog u can put as DITZY MOMENTS....& keep adding 2 it

No comments: