Saturday, April 12, 2008

the TRUE warmth

Haha so I was at the park with Robin and Kelsie a few days ago and Kelsie went into the Bathroom and RobE and I stayed outside and caught hail in our mouths. But then RobE had to "go" so we started running toward the bathroom but RobE slipped on the hail covered grass and fell on her butt. At first I thought she was crying but then she started laughing so I walked over to her and asked her if she was OK and she said "Look! I peed my pants!" So I started laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants myself! it was right then that Kelsie walked out of the bathroom looking confused and said "What are you doing?" but RobE was too busy cracking up to say anyhting so I had to tell Kelsie and then she started laughing really hard too. Now Robin says "I felt the TRUE warmth that day" (hint-hint) but the truth is, I think we all did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha....OMG! HEY U FORGOT 2 PUT DAT KELSIE REALLY FELT DA TRUE WARMTH 2.....HAHAHA

the Band Geek said...

um, no I didn't. did you read the laast SENTENCE, robE? we ALL felt it. We all felt the TRUE warmth in the hail...;)