Monday, September 7, 2009

flirting-the source of all evil.

i'm sitting here, at my computer sipping my coffee and finally letting my nerves relax a little. i've been pretty high strung since friday night. by high strung i mean pissed off and angry. i did all of my algebra homework in a hurry, and even did exactly twenty problems of extra homework because i was in the mood, and wanted to do something i normally would never do. it rained this morning. that was nice. this computer room is pretty cold though i just got the chills. i can put my palm over my cup of coffee and the steam warms it, and i feel more like myself again. im not this angry puffed up pissed off jealous monster. really, im not. and its not that time of month either. friday was just the first homegame. and as i sat in the stands watching a girl who used to be my friend, thrust herself upon my ex boyfriend, i got really mad and frustrated and wanted to tear her head off and throw it at the stupid stick thin cheerleaders who keep jumping and twirling and waving their pom poms in everybodys face and never shut up about freaking team spirit. i shed a tear or two, which i wiped away with the soft fingers of my brand new white marching gloves. thats just how i am. when something happens that i dont like, i get really angry and furious, and to stop myself from giving into my first impulse (which is to kill the person causing me grief) i develop a plan b, which is usually to get really sad and cry until everything is right again (which never works, and youd think that after all the times ive tried it id have figured that out by now). and not only does she flirt with my very recent ex boyfriend, she flirts with the guy i currently have feelings for, and only three people know who he is (me, christine, and ryan, my ex). and it wasnt until i started liking him that she started flirting with him. and she was flirting with him before i even told anyone i liked him. so its not like shes doing it to agitate me. but it is anyway. so the way i see it, the rest of my freshman year is going to be full of a loooooot of flirting. most of it by me.

2 comments:

Shiki Fon said...

I know it is SO FRIGGIN EVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lool the little thing for the verafacation says "matiseig"

the Band Geek said...

hahahahahahahahaha i wish that was a word. id use it every day. OKAY ITS OFFICIAL. "matiseig" is my new frustration word.