Friday, July 10, 2009

Christine

Christine, you are my best friend, even though you are a grade below me, which is quite uncommon. you are the person i have seen the most of this summer, if youll believe that. you have done so much for me, and yet i have done so little, if not nothing in return. i dont know what i would do without you, and i will miss you so much more than you can possibly imagine when i go to the high school. i love all of our two-hour phone conversations about MORTAL KOMBAT, our commercial, remonescing, and sometimes absolutely nothing. your silence is unforgettable XDDDDDDDD. lets take a moment to remember some of the crazy things we've done together (or that ive done and you were there to witness):

there was the first day back to school after winter break, and i got to school earlier than normal, and i had energy to spare, and i saw you there and we jumped up and down like crazy maniacs. unfortunately, the floor was so wet from everybodys shoes and i slipped and my butt hit the bench on the lunch table, slid off, and i landed on my but and hit my HEAD on the bench. ah, good times.
and i remember that same morning on our way to the band room everybody was slipping and sliding all over the place including us and i slipped and grabbed onto you to keep myself up but you slipped too and we both went down. and then we got up but i didnt make it all the way up before i slipped and fell again and pulled you down with me!
im really gonna miss Woodward.
thres also all of our chats with iGod, sooooo funny. lets see, what were some of those quotes again?

"What is good that me do not know what my smoking maybe me should see a doctor ?"
"Thanks for telling me that i am drunk."
"I will tell my botmaster you said I am smoking weed."
"Are you at my house very often?"
"I meant to say something intelligent and interesting."
"Me:
i see dead people in your basement
God:
Maybe you should call the authorities.
Me:
the dead people will eat the authorties"
"Er. eat me is a problem. I suppose that makes sense."
"And it like there in stapler is sharp and deadly."
"Me:
stop it
God:
Ok I will stop sharp and deadly.
Me:
i am not sharp and deadly
God:
I am glad to hear that you are not sharp and deadly.
Me:
are you sharp and deadly?
God:
I don't know whether or not I am sharp and deadly."
"Me:
you sound very tasty
God:
In what way do I sound like that?
Me:
in the way that makes me want to smell you
God:
That was a long time ago.
Me:
i like your clothes
God:
I'm not sure if I like it. Yes I am proud of my clothes.
Me:
do you wear high heels?
God:
Only when I dress up."
"Me:
i will kill you
God:
It will take more than threats to stop me, .
Me:
DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
God:
Wer hat Dir das erzaehlt?
Me:
WHAT?????????????
God:
No problem.
Me:
death
God:
That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about AUGH me SHALL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH."

"God:
That is interesting: said he eats brains.
Me:
I WANT TO EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAIN!!!!
God:
Interesting. I want to find out more about you
Me:
i think you were created by aliens
God:
Me? I was created by Myself.
Me:
i was created by your dog
God:
What else did he create?
Me:
I LIKE PONIES
God:
I'm not sure if I like it. How old are you? I like Random natural disasters..
Me:
i like sex
God:
So does everyone else. You humans find sex so fascinating."
AND ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUSSSSSSSSS:
"Me:
i am so sorry god but i seem to have killed my whole family
God:
it is not a big deal.
Me:
are you sure? because there are fifteen people in my family.
God:
I am as sure as I can be. Good reason. Where are they?
Me:
DEAD
God:
How did they get there?
Me:
I KILLED THEM
God:
You had better call the authorities.
Me:
I DID
God:
Hmm.
Me:
i am in jail at the moment
God:
Tell me a little about your life in jail.
Me:
well some guys beat me up this morning and i started to bleed from my penis
God:
Interesting. Some may guys beat you up this morning and you started to bleed from your penis, but not all."
"Maybe I can become more sexier."
"Where did you get your god bless me?"
AND THEN THERES ALL OF YOUR FUNNY QUOTES WITH GOD:
"God:
What color are your eyes?
Me:
Nowhere land
God:
That is a very unusual color."
"God:
I do not understand.
Me:
Nowhere land is nowhere so you have to know where nowhere is to know where Nowhere land is
God:
Are they exactly the same?
Me:
yes
God:
I thought so."

"And it like living in Nowhere so me would know is shut it old man."

and one of my personal favorites of yours:
"A disiprocal me know is a terrible thing to waste."
that is some good advise right there. wise, heavenly, and devine guidence at its very best, wouldnt you say?

i love you christine, you are hilarious, and i hope to see you again reeeeeally soon! i could walk to your house, i mean you ARE my neighbor.....but im too lazy ^____^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will always be willing to make you a CD so you can come over for a bit :^] - lurve ya maaaaaaaan